Re: Y2K6 Festival and more.....

umm... just a big ups and high five to the Walker Bros. for doin what they
done did+all that helped out on  the biggest of Loop Fests that i've
witnessed anyway...
i have to apologise for my Atmospheric db Excess.
the stuff i play these days is not fit for small performance spots like
Alchemy.
so i profusely apologise to Rick for making things uncomfortable loudness
wise. (those low frequencys need a lotta ampage!)
to paraphrase BrianWilson: "i guess i just wasnt made for these times"
humblee
staninsanfran