Re: Y2K6 INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPING FESTIVAL 5th ANNIVERSARY October 18-23rd

----- Original Message -----
From: "loop.pool" <looppool@cruzio.com>

>  If you can't make it , please tune in to Krispen Hartungs' realtime broadcast of the whole affair.

I heading out to my flight here in an hour, to San Franciso. Before I leave, here is the streaming info for the main festival performances on Saturday and Sunday. I'll write more later Friday night or Saturday morining when I'm on line again.

Webcast (Y2K6 Streamed to the Internet)

http://krispen.serverroom.us:9030/ (Click on "Listen")

System Requirements

Users can listen to SHOUTcast on a variety of platforms and players (e.g. Windows Media Player, MusicMatch, etc). Recommended players are as follows:

Note: iTunes and Windows Media Player are reported to work for Windows users as well

Availability

The performance will be limited to 30 listening seats, so it is a first come first serve basis (if you can't get in, keep trying in case someone drops out)

Contact/Support: info@krispenhartung.com

Cheers,

Kris