Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 1:30 PM
Subject: OT: random effects

I'm liking the goofing around I'm doing with my rc20xl and dl4 but I'm wanting to work other effects in to broaden the sonic pallette.  And rather than having to amass a bunch of effects and then twiddle with knobs whilst playing, I'm wondering if anybody here knows if there is a multi-effects unit on the market that has a random setting?

Failing that, maybe somebody can refer me to a reasonably adept circuit-bender that could re-purpose a zoom or somesuch unit.

ted h.

"Indeed, naturally I think that a film should have a beginning, middle, and an end — but not necessarily in that order." Jean Luc Goddard

Do you Yahoo!?