Re: CD Production

Fasbio,

I'll chime in here and join the chorus singing the praises of CDBaby --
especially since I just got an e-mail notification of another payment from
them yesterday. And . . . for the very first time my sales of digital
downloads actually surpassed my CD sales this month. They are workin' good
for me. I couldn't be happier.

Other advice . . . 500 or above. Believe me, you'll give too many away . .
. and if you want more you'll have to print more.  I personally wouldn't
want less than 1000. I am down to just the last couple of dozen copies (or
less) of my Flux Aeterna CD . . . and then they're gone. I now have to
think twice before I give 'em away. It's unlikely to ever get reprinted.

Don't look on it as a money-making proposition. Small guys like us hardly
ever break even anyway. Do it for love . . . and then, if fate smiles on
you . . . smile back.

--
tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???