Re: Loopers delight 10th streaming m3u problems?

That seems to be the common thread here, that iTunes plays the first song in the m3u file and then quits. I still think it has to do with iTunes settings. I can't reproduce the problem with Windows Media Player or Music Match, but was able to semi-produce the problem with iTunes on my PC....it has to do with how the program is setup to play songs in the library, or in a m3u file, etc...not sure.

Kris

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: Loopers delight 10th streaming m3u problems?

Not sure what the problem is... but I'm using a Mac and it's playing a lullabye like song called "Separation" by Adrian West. Is that what you want playing?

When it's done, as with all music downloads I get, it will most likely continue playing my iTunes list I believe.

Hope this is relevant!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.