Re: Loopers delight 10th streaming m3u problems?

Are all you Mac users having this problem?  I just opened the m3u file
from
the website using iTunes, and I don't have the problem. But I did notice
that iTunes is not playing the songs in the order of the m3u file. So I am
guessing that there is a setting in iTunes doing this. When I first opened
the m3u file with iTunes, I heard Per's song, but then nothing happened
after that (just like what others reported)...but when I cleared my iTunes
library and tried again, it played all the songs, just not in sequence.
It's
iTunes....Windows Media Player has no problem....I just tried MusicMatch
too...no problem there, and both program play the songs in sequence.

Regarding the nonesensical words in the titles...I am not sure why this is
happening, but I think something has changed in the way box.net serves the
mp3 files. When I first published, for instance, the Y2K5 recordings,
using
the same m3u file format, I was able to see the titles that I put in the
m3u
text file. Now, even those are missing in the Y2K5 files.   I think the
only
work-around now is to tag your MP3 with title, artist, etc...then you can
see them in the player.  You can see in your player who has tagged their
MP3
files: Per, Rainer, Doug Wyatt, Joshua Carroll, Ted Killian, Michael
Peters,
Dan Montgomery, Ingo A., Neil Goldstein, Charlie Milkey, RP Collier,
Wernicke & Tiedje,  Claude Voit, Krispen Hartung, Brian Good, Chuck Zwicky.

Is anyone an expert in m3u files? This is the format I use:

#EXTINF: Info on the song
http://mp3file

For some reason, this EXTINF info is not making it into my players, only
the
info encoded in the actual mp3 file tag.

Kris