Re: OT: Small/Light Acoustic Guitar Amps

I realize you're leaning towards pa speakers now instead of the guitar amp,
however I was playing with a jazz guy the other night and he had an amp
that
floored me as to how good it sounded, and it was dinky tiny. roughly 14 x
15 x
10 and only weighs 24 lbs. built in di and spring reverb, biamped...

it was called a David, made in Europe by Schertler. Not for the faint
of wallet
as someone else said but did it ever sound good.

http://www.schertlerusa.com/david.htm

Paul Haslem

www.dulcify.ca