Re: Attitudes to instruments/loopers (Derek Bailey)

One of my favorite reviews (LA Weekly's Greg Burk) said this: "Jeff
Kaiser's trumpet is nearly incidental to his overall concept"......

That actually made me happy.

It seem's that many people's musical identities are tied to their
instrument....but what really counts is the music....and the source of
that (in a player) is always internal, away from the instrument....

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.JeffKaiser.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com