OT: AER was OT: Small/Light Acoustic Guitar Amps for Nylon String Guitars

I heard Dave Young play through one and some players on the bassist list-serv's I'm on have played through these amps as well.  All say it's a sweet sound but, yes, not for the faint of wallet...

ted harms.

Richard Sales <richard@glasswing.com> wrote:
Our bass player (www.marionbass.com) uses a little AER amp and it
sounds incredibly good! Teeny tiny but very big sound. Expensive,
though ($3K!). Let me know if you find a good price on AER stuff.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846