Re: praising the X/Y vector concept (was: kaoss pad porn (NOT OTIT LOOPS)

I love that kind of control, too. I tend to blab too much about this
maker, but there's two things from Effector 13 like this. One is their
Truly Beautiful Disaster fuzzbox, which has a feedback loop in it (see,
LOOPING!) with a photo eye for controlling the intensity of the
feedback. I think they also do a standalone version...then there's also
the Synth Mangler, a kind of dual fuzzbox (and a really sick,
oscillating fuzz it is, too) with a joystick control for blending the
two. It also has a photo eye, which works kinda like a noise theremin in
this case.

http://www.effector13.com/pedals/synthmangler/index.html

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com