Re: dulay & california (was Sustainiac and Fathead)

Hi,
I haven't been in touch with Kam for several years, but he may still have
day-job with Klark Teknik: www.klarkteknik.com I was R&D manager
there...once upon a time. I didn't know anything about his extra-mural
activities. He did ask me about guitar FX a couple of times an about how
my
E-bow worked, and could he borrow it please to take it apart... Then I say
his name in the Brook article and put 2 and 2 together. He was very
sheepish
and evasive when I confronted him about it. I guess he wanted to keep
quiet
about designing stuff for others outside of the company - strictly a no-no
in this business - but I just wanted to hear some stories and get an
introduction to The Edge!

As for RC, all I have of his is the Twelve Dreams of Doctor thingy.
There's
some good songs o there, but I never rated the guitar playing much.

Nik