PODxt

XTs are nice- and the firmware was just updated, adding a pitch sifter and some more models. They also just came out with a Bass model pack, essentially making an XT a Bass XT- it includes all the amps and stuff from the Bass version.

I eventually sold mine to get a Boss GT-Pro, which, effects-wise, is pretty mighty.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com

Yes - I just lost an Ebay auction for a Pod Pro XT - which then led me to the Verbzilla.
Lots of XPs showing up on Ebay right now - new and going for around $300 -
usual retail is $400. I checked the Harmony Central reviews on the XP and it goes
one way or the other - they either love or hate it, nothing in between.
Monica