Re: [LOOP] OT -- A GUITARISTS SECOND WORST NIGHTMARE

My son is a spinal surgeon. I did the very same thing last summer on a dilapidated lawn mower I was fixing for my other son. He had worked in the emergency room as part of his residency and he recommended Second Skin.It is miraculous. Go get some right away. It keeps the skin from peeling off, keeps it wet and miraculously takes the burning away. It will help you heal much faster.

Any decent drug store would have it. On the way to the drug store wrap your hand in a cold towel. I used ice to keep my hand from falling off till I got the Second Skin.

It is much more powerful than aloe etc. Once you get Second Skin, I'm sure you can find homeopathic remedies to help speed the recovery.

Go get some Second Skin right now. You'll be happy. I can't guarantee you'll be able to fret your guitar, but you will be able to sleep etc.

peace
richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.