Re: News From Electrix

Thanks for the reminder to cancel my preorder with Jon
at Alto music.  Dispite Mr. Perry's urgings, I've
stopped believing. The Repeater MK2's dead!  LONG LIVE
THE REPEATER!  er, yeah.  Also I spent my cash on a
Looperlative.  I'd upgrade my current box if given the
choice of a mk2 machine, but wait for Electrix to
release hardware... ha!