Re: Phil Keaggy video

On 16 apr 2006, at 07.19, John Tidwell wrote:

> a nice looping performance of Salvation Army Band.
> http://www.olsonguitars.com/videovault.html

Thanks for the tip! Very enjoyable video. Nice to see looping used as
such a well integrated part of traditional song performing! What I
enjoyed most, though, was the guy's musicality. He should be doing
duo (or trio) with someone as musically experienced - that would
really be something! (My humble apologies for not having heard Keaggy
live before, as I'm based here in Europe)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)