Re: gans looper piece

At 6:30 PM -0700 4/11/06, JGoody wrote:
>hey dave:
>listening to the mp3 you posted. I'm at about the halfway point and
>things are starting to get crazy!
>do you have more of this? maybe on CD? maybe you could bring it by
>when you come to record?
>good stuff man.
>really excellent!

Thanks!  I've got one more piece on my web site:

http://www.gdhour.com/music/dawnsearlylight.mp3

And yeah, some more on CD.  I'll bring 'em over next week.

>BTW:
>I have an EDP+ that I sync up with an MPC drum machine and other toys. . .
>I also have a spare MIDI cable (hint, hint. . .)

Hm, two EDPs in sync.  Could have some interesting possibilities!

--

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730