Re: rc 50 no batteries or feedback

my bicycle trailer will only hold so much and the
engine is limited too,especially after a big
breakfast.just not feasible to cross vast distances
with...then there's the charging up issue...i am not
carrying my gear "and" a car battery to the top of
Kukulkan/Quetzalcoatl...lol
                thanks for the suggestion,
                       busking the america's scary