Re: Lighting Idea for Loopers!

i dont know why im giving this one up?there is a lot
of cool stuff at www.glowsouce.com. we all need a pair
of light up maracas.the cosmic spaghetti looks very
versitile.everything they have is cool as the dark
side of the moon.i wanted to keep this site to myself
but i share it as a gift to the list.:-}
                        still scary.