Re: Looperlatives are arriving.

At 2:51 PM -0800 4/1/06, mark sottilaro wrote:
>--- "Ken.H" <KHL2005@topic.net> wrote:
>
>\> L-D'ers rejoice... the first production run Looperlative LP1s are
>  > arriving.  I thought I was going to have to have a sleepless Monday
>  > night, but Santa in the big Brown truck showed up this morning.  Mine
>  > arrived at it's new home on Saturday at 11:40am Pacific time.  This
>  > is not an April Fool's day joke.
>
>I've not received mine yet, but I echo the sentiment
>of Ken.  Bob's done an amazing job communicating to
>his customers all through this project.

I'll echo that as well!  Bob has been the model manufacturer --
always keeping his user base updated as to where the manufacturing
process stands, as well as realistically and politely evaluating
every whacked-out new feature request we've thrown at him.  Bob
deserves *major* kudos, since only about 1% of all manufacturers are
ever this accessible (and, yes, i am counting the other various
hardware/software developers on this list within that 1%).

I can hardly wait to see what new innovations he's got in store.

>Ken, I'd love to hear your first impressions and ideas
>of how to use this new looper.

Me too!!!  My LP-1 is now being shipped, but unfortunately I won't be
back home to pick it up for a few weeks.  I gambled and lost that my
unit would arrive before I had to leave town on a previously planned
trip to Japan & Thailand (yeah, i know: boo hoo, poor me. ;)

Until I get back, I'm gonna have to live vicariously through you
guys, so let the gear g33king begin.  :)

        --m.

--
_______
"Snakes, as the great philosophers used to say, on a motherfucking