Re: artist signups? Re: MySpace for Loopers

Title:
Clint Allen wrote:
Andrew,
Look in the FAQ section of the site. There is a link you can follow that is for converting your
regular page into an Artist's page.

I willl say that I tried this several months ago and it was ultimately easier for me to "migrate"
everything on my own...It is a pain either way.

Clint Allen
Thanks, Clint.
I've decided to leave my myspace page as is.
If people want to hear mp3s from me, hopefully
they'll click on the link to my webpage on my
myspace page.  I don't have the time or patience
to create a new artist page just for the sake of
being able to put 4 mp3s online, ditto for migration.
Thanks again.
Take care.
Andrew

--