Re: artist signups? Re: MySpace for Loopers

Andrew,
Look in the FAQ section of the site. There is a link you can follow that is for converting your
regular page into an Artist's page.

I willl say that I tried this several months ago and it was ultimately easier for me to "migrate"
everything on my own...It is a pain either way.

Clint Allen