Re: Moebius software looper

I'm using an older compaq m300, pIII 600 mhz, 389mb ram. You want to
optimize it for running music and make sure that you don't have a whole
lot
of other programs running in the background. you'll run into some glitches
if you let overdub run continuously, I start getting this terrible glitch
sound after about 25 passes. If you can, upgrade the ram to the max that's
possible in that laptop.
Mine runs very well, but I don't have any other programs running on it....
It's basically set up as my looper.

paul
ontario, Canada