Re: 1st Looping Festival

I think it would lend itself well to an ongoing thing.

-- Sarth

Tom Ritchford wrote:
I'm not sure if they do one-off shows there but I do know the guy who
started it and he likes my stuff and has encouraged me to do things.

Are we thinking of a one-off evening or a repeated show?

There are a lot of places in my neighborhood, Williamsburg...