Re: 1st Looping Festival

Title:
let me know ... a buddy of mine and I have been talking about something like that for ages ... what about the remote lounge?

Tom Ritchford wrote:
I've had some interest in starting it up again -- but I've lost
several of the musicians, and the venue, and my time has become very
limited.

I really should get Stv to take down the website.  He's one of the
lost musicians, but fear not, he's alive and kicking, living in a
commune on Staten Island and setting up a bookstore!!

If there were interest, or if there were interest in doing an evening
of loop shows, I'd definitely be up for it.

    /t