Re: tough crowds = big cities? kind rooms = smaller towns??

Beantown? There's a bunch of murderers in that town.

David Kirkdorffer <vze2ncsr@verizon.net> wrote:
In my experience when I've played small towns and out of the way locations
the reception I receive is far warmer and more engaging than my experiences
playing in Boston.

Why Boston has such jaded and harfd audiences is beyond me. Maybe it's just
the same everywhere and when I'm out of town, I'm somehow better validated
to the crowd's drug consumption, socializing and the pursuit of sexual
partners...