electrix repeater setup...

trying to figure out the best way to setup my repeater. I have been runnig
my repeater through my aux send on mackie dfx- 12 mixer. but I sometimes
a unwanted reverb effect on the channel I'm trying to loop.

   I use the repeater for live looping. So far I have the roland
Mc 909, mic, Roland V bass, all running into the Mackie dfx 12 Mixer. And
then the repeater through the Aux send.  If there is a better way please
me know....

Garrett Petters