Re: The Mobius Technological Enslavement Device is now available

Just out of curiouisity (I have two macs no pc so can't test software)
Have you been able to code the insert functions of the edp?
And what processor PC does it need for the operation to be really fast
and responsive like an EDP when working with small loops?
Cheers
geoff