Re: Tape loops/tape delay anyone?

     Devin,

     With all those extra tape heads floating around, you are ripe to
build a "Klangumwandler".
Developed by Harald Bode in the 50's or 60's, it is basically four tape
heads arranged in a cross,
rotating in either direction and in such a way that at least one head is
in contact with the tape
at all times.  Speeding up or slowing down the spinning tape heads will
cause analog frequency
shifting like you never heard it.  Altering the speed of the tape deck can
add more fun to the
unit.

     A Google search will get you going in the right direction.

         Stephen