Re: electronic music pioneers

In 1989, three weeks after Louis Barron's death,
Andrea Juno and V. Vale conducted a substantial,
informative and entertaining interview with Bebe
Barron and her 2nd husband Leonard Neubaiuer. It's
available (maybe still in print??) in a collection
called 'Incredibly Strange Music, Vol. II' from
Re/Search Publications (ISBN: 0-940642-21-2) that came
out in '94. I got my copy in a used/overstock

In the book there are a few photos of the Barrons in
their studio circa 1955, but I'm not sure that they're
not the same as the ones from the Time article...

Do you Yahoo!?