Re: FCB1010 pedal calibration

Andy,
Thanks for the info....

Originally, I thought I was replying to Behringer's tech support, as I
looked at the signature information of the email, and not to the
sender. Sorry about that.

I think this might be an issue for Behringer now, as no amount of
pressure on the pedal is seemingly going to take it below 8...Strange.
I even tried to "push" the ribbon sensor to one side, thus faking out
the unit into thinking the pedal was going further back than it really
can, but to no avail.

Oh, and now by doing so, I just pulled the sensor out of the slot that
it goes down into. Nice one, Clint. Jeeeez...and Yay! Expression Pedal
A is no longer working at all !!

Back to a series of EV-5's for a while.....

Clint Allen
www.clintallen.com