Re: Pitch Shifter

Jens wrote:
>Since were playing jazz I dont wanna stay in the same harmonic context all
the time. But when I create a
>new loop with a different chord the hole energy goes down to much. I want
to keep the flow. So I want to
>take the loop and just transponse it 4 notes up for example.

It sure seems like you should have bought a repeater.  Make your loops in
there, then you can trigger the root of the chord progression on a keyboard
or midi footpedal to make the repeater "follow" the chord changes.  The
repeater assumes you record the loop in C, so if you hit a C on the
keyboard
it'll return the loop to home pitch, so you'd have to get good at the
mental
transpose stuff when you're not playing in C to start, but it works pretty
darn good and has a lot of range without excessive coloration.
Jon