gig spam: Subscape Annex, RTP, NC, USA

I'll be playing Chapman Stick and theremin with the ambient/industrial
looping soundscape trio Subscape Annex this Sunday and next Thursday in
the Raleigh area of North Carolina. Say hello if you make either show,
please. Details below.

obLoop: I most often use an Akai Headrush and a Boss RC-20 for looping,
frequently use a Z-Vex Lo-Fi Loop Junky, and rarely take my Repeater out
to play (nothing wrong with it, it's just in a rack at home that I don't
dismount it from often).

23 May 2004 (Sunday)
This Sunday afternoon Subscape Annex plays in support of Kirk Adam's
modern abstracts art show reception at the Garner Historic Auditorium,
located at 742 W. Garner Road.   The reception is from 2pm to 5pm.
Kirk Adam: http://www.kirkadam.com/

27 May 2004 (Thursday)
Next week, Subscape Annex plays at Bickett Gallery in Raleigh as part of
919noisenight#2.   The show begins at 9pm.
$4.00 general admission, $3.00 if a member of the 919noise maillist.

Other performers for the evening, and their websites:
Clang Quartet http://www.silbermedia.com/clangquartet/
Feralcatscan http://feralcatscan.com/
Khate http://khate.org/

Bickett Gallery location and directions:
http://www.bickettgallery.com/08contact.html

thanks,
Steve, Anthony and Rob
Subscape Annex