Re: WHAT COULD WE DO BETTER?

>  2) What would make our performances more fun or interesting to watch or
>  listen to.

audience contact (as discussed already)
visuals, ...a light show even.

less laptop-gazing ;-)

>  3) What are your pet peeves about looping shows?

canned loops (and drum machines)

>  6) What kinds of things can you envision that would make a looping
>festival
>  more interesting to watch

some looping pieces work as a demonstration of
looping, in that it's more obvious what's
going on, (e.g. it's clear the piece is built up from
from live played material)
Personally I'd play that piece first, to
help the audience "get-it".

>  7)  Do you think the whole concept of a live looping festival is
>complete
>  and utter bullshit?

all promotion is bullshit, (isn't it?)

>  8) Are you happy that there are starting to be more and more of such
>  festivals

yes

andy butler