RE:Ultimate EDP Controller

i'm sure this has been covered and gone over many times, but i just cannot
figure out how to use the stupid FCB 1010!  it is mentally taking its
toll.
i just want to access the Loop IV software via MIDI to be able to use hsp,
rev...etc.  my friend at the local music store who is well versed in MIDI
couldn't figure it out or get it to work w/the EDP either.  i know people
here use them w/their EDPs.  the manual is useless.  any tips?  otherwise
give up.

thanks
-matt

>From: SoundFNR@aol.com
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: RE:Ultimate EDP Controller
>Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:01:29 EST
>
>In a message dated 03/12/03 20:21:38 GMT Standard Time,
>Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com writes:
>
> > FC-200 MIDI foot controller (I used to own one and sold
> >  it) and it occurred to me that this could make a great
> >  dedicated EDP controller. You can put it in a mode where
> >  all 13 buttons will send CC messages or Note On/Off
> >  messages plus set the built-in expression pedal for
> >  feedback.
>
>actually the note-On /Off configuration is useless on this
>device.
>
>You'd have to use CC to control an EDP.
>( which should work)
>
>but you can't send CC and prog. change from the same bank.
>(so not as good as Behringer FCB1010 for EDP prog change and control)
>
>I only looked at the manual (specifically with EDP in mind)
>so I could be wrong, but it seemed to only send
>instructions on one MIDI channel at a time.
>Is that right?
>
>(not a problem for just 1 edp of course)
>
>It does have about 5 sockets for controller footpedals in it's favour.
>
>....but costs the same as 2 of the behringers (which have 2 built in
>controllers)
>
>...but if some can make an EDP controller from one of these
>please do tell
>
>andy butler

Cell phone ‘switch’ rules are taking effect — find out more here.
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/consumeradvocate.armx