Re: proposal for new thread: ATTRIBUTES of your LOOP MACHINE

On Wednesday, November 26, 2003, at 12:59  AM, loop.pool wrote:
> 1)   WHAT ARE THE FEATURES THAT YOU THAT YOU CONSIDER INDISPENSABLE IN
> THE
> LOOPER THAT YOU USE.?

Lexicon PCM-80: Stereo. Clean. Balanced or Digital I/O.
precision-defineable long loop lengths. quality construction.
flourescent display. mod routings. it is a very nice delay with mod
routings ... yes. through mod routings you can "multiply" the loop in a
way ... via the master loop percentage control.

Line6 Echo Pro: cheap. clean. no other indespensible features.

> 2)  WHAT FEATURES MAKE THE LOOPER YOU USE STAND OUT FROM OTHER LOOPERS
> IN
> THE FIELD?

PCM-80: Stereo. Clean. Balanced or Digital I/O.

Echo Pro: Cheap. Clean. Balanced I/O.

i feel that the indespensible features of both my loopers are also what
differentiates them from other loopers in the field. just my tuppence.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com