Bartender's Opinions (was Dad's in Poway gig report)

Steve Goodman wrote:

> [...]

I have a good bartender anecdote from a gig this past Saturday.  As I was
setting up my equipment(Gator Rack with EDP and Mixer, POD, Pedal board
etc.)
in this pub that I frequently play the Bartender said to me:  "Wow, that's
lot of stuff".  As I explained that I use realtime looping in my songs, he
looked at me with recognition and said: "Oh yeah, that's right, you're the
Echo
Guy! Cool!"

Just thought that I'd share,
John