Re: THE LOOPING TOOLS I USE

I think I need to adjust my numbers after having seen reason and logic on
the list... If we're talking about 'instruments' that we've used to
simulate
looping or for loop playback, then these are certainly contenders for my
personal list... I also seem to have left off a few things from my list.

So those will be coming to you separately doug.

But it seems like the exhaustive list is a good thing to peruse, even
though
'main loopers' may not be the context for some items.

All best and of course in MY humble opinion..

Todd