Cassette looping doc online

Well, I found some time this afternoon, and I put together some thoughts
and pointers regarding the use of a cassette four-track for looping.
Please let me know if there's anything that needs clarification, or if
anyone has other ideas for things that could be added.  Perhaps this
could be useful for the loopers-delight website, once it's cleaned up.

Hopefully I'll have some sound samples, and maybe photos, sometime this

Daryl Shawn