Re: EH 16 reissue

It's been in the "real soon now" category for going on five years, so that's probably muting many people's response. And after the Repeater's "coming soon" at two NAMM's and listed in the Musician's Friend catalog for what--six months before it was actually available?, I'll believe it when I see it in the stores.

I'm also angling for first-post status on the "Why didn't they add MIDI/tap tempo/true stereo/etc while they were at it?" threads.

TravisH