MIKO B

Miko wrote:
      "I just found myself completely lost and 'not present' in spirit
 and soul, and felt truly despondent about that fact. I have some
reflecting
 to do, re-charging my links to music and how I interact with it."

Dearest Miko,

After knowing you for many, many years and witnessing your performance the
other evening, I would
like to say in a public forum:     The world is overripe for a Miko B full
length CD.

I can completely relate to your feelings about the other evening, but I
have
also  heard it said that the point of greatest frustration is the first
step
of liberation.

You are a truly unique and amazing artist.  As long as I have known you ,
you have always walked your own
unique path with integrity and a great since of style and verve.  You are
truly one of the strongest guitar players that I've known in my life (and
I"ve played with some greats, luckily, in my time).

I have a feeling that if you put your nose in front of your feet with your
guitar playing that you will create a truly wonderful CD.

I eagerly await your next live looping performance and just know that you
have a fan, an admirer and a friend out in the world.

See you at next year's Y2K4 festival and hopefully much sooner.

yours,  with respect,   Rick