Re: Chris Roberts responds to the sound of a bell and expects a scoobie snack

--- Fsksync@aol.com wrote:

> Well blah blah blah, peace & love, but when someone says "Fuck You!" to
> another member that is a personal attack and wouldn't be tolerated on
>any other
> list I've ever been a member of. Mark would have been booted off long
>ago for
> his bullshit. And I believe this was the second time he piled onto Jeff
>(who I
> consider a friend) for no reason.

Well, I hate to perpetuate this nonsense, but it was not "for no reason"
that
Mark responded with that particular quip. He was responding to Jeff's post
calling him a "jack ass". I though Jeff's post that initiated that
response was
really quite inflamatory since all Mark did to incite it was to make a
little
joke.

Obviously, neither one of these responses was appropriate.

Greg