[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: My Repeater -> 2xEchoPro's... Should I take the plunge?

Thanks for everyone's feedback and comments.
I'm going to say no to this offer, and wait until I am back in the UK 
before I do anything.

If the price of the Echo Pro's are now $199 in the states, and due to 
be discontinued, then I might hold on, and try to purchase one or two 
separately, and combine those with the Repeater. I know there would be 
no midi sync, but it would give me what I am looking for. I might try 
and trade my Boss VF1 effects unit (mostly unused) with an EchoPro....

Thanks again!