Re: Burden babies

No offense taken at all... but although this is major off topic, I went
totally willing.  I thought, "Am I going to miss an aspect of life I
shouldn't miss?" then I thought, does the world need another human.
No.  Do I have any free time to spend raising a child?  No.  Not
without it seriously cutting into my music time.

We've got close friends with a 3 year old and we spend time with them
almost every week.  Plus, with two bratty cats, we're pretty much full
up here.  My wife has never wanted children and we both agreed that it
was probably bad for her to take hormones for the rest of her life.
The trade was pretty good IMO, just had to sit on an icepack for a week
or so.

Anyway, thanks for your concern, but none was necessary.

Mark Sottilaro