Re: Looping Venues

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Ritchford" <tom@swirly.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 21:49 PM
Subject: Re: Looping Venues

space!

How much?  Imagine the reverb!

A cool place for sound fx is the overhead walkway at the Hampstead tube
station in London, on the Northern Line.  There's this great corner of the
walkway where I always think about playing, when I pass through.  Great
reverb for such a small space, and there's a spot out of the way of the
flow.  Hmm.
Stephen P. Goodman
EarthLight Productions
*