Re: glitch?

> Boards of Canada
> The name relates to the Nat'l Film Boards of CA, apparently they are some
> pretty interesting films that gradeschool kids were subjected to.

I was "subjected" to National Film Board (NFB) films in high school
and university and they were very mind expanding. Norman McLaren
was the outstanding animator and filmmaker.

Speaking of glitch - I experienced a film by McLaren (created, I believe,
in the 50s) where he had not only painted and scratched each cell but
also the soundtrack on the side of the film, which sounded VERY glitchy.
I don't know if I've seen it or not but he also made an early film (1932)
in the US, called "Loops".

Scott M2