zoom 2100

several months ago i lent my 2100 to a friend and got it back a week
ago.....i didnt care to put it back in my "chain" so it sat on a
shelf.....this week, one of my 3 powerstips died, i did not know this
happen, and i was running a second powerstrip off of the dead
one.....needless to say, i lost about 75% of my toys and another 8.7% of
sanity......being afraid to leave my house for anything but work, i have
system to speak of.....had to loop, what can i do, im
lets put the 2100 into my champ and play guitar into it.....goodness me,
it sound good.....i played several hours with this "simple" set-up, this
me look at the 2100 in a whole new light.....i learned more in one day
the whole time the 2100 was a part of my "BIG" system (one of many button
blinking lite boxes).....the main thing i learned: you can set up a loop
the 2100 and change the new inputable sounds with the loop still playing
within the 2100 itself).....what a bonus.....is there an easy way to push
three buttons to get all three 5 sec. loops going at once?.....:)m