Re: question on a GCX unit

Well, why not call GXX ( Digital Music Corporation).

Talk to Skip or John. Good guys.

is for music

At 07:09 PM 2/7/02 EST, you wrote:

I been trying to locate a website or place that will give me more information on a GCX ground control unit. My idol guitarist, Jerry Horton of PAPA ROACH uses a GCX ground control MIDI foot switch for MIDI changes. What does that do??? Does change sounds of the guitar like a distortion pedal??? I went to GuitarGeek.com just to find no luck in finding that unit. Can you help me find a site or somewhere with information on the GCX unit i need??? Thanks!!!