Re: Central Coast Loop Festival

Dear Hans,  I'm interested in performing at your event in San Luis Obispo.
I'm also considering staging a similar event up here in Santa Cruz. My
brother Rick has done it at the Rio Theater as a free event  and I'm hoping
to do either a similar event, i.e. a free concert; or, try to lure a
bonified headliner and charge money. I personally don't have the financial
resources to cover the second option right now, which would involve
insurance and rental costs, etc., so the first option of a free show, with
the ability to Merchandise, and maybe the possiblilty of a "name player"
who could cover there own expenses to get here, seems the best way. Success
in these events to me would be to have a rapt audience exposed to this
amazing new (relatively speaking) form of music improvisation/composition.
Let me know if I can help.
Thanks
Bill Walker