Re: Central Coast Loop Festival

Hans-
  I would very much like to participate in this event!  I live 45 minutes
south of SF, so I can drive down no problem.  I've been working hard on my
looping chops and I'd do a looped percussion show.  I'm also willing to
share reasonable amounts of expenses on renting the space to make this
show
a free one.  I have cherished the moments I've spent with other loopers so
far, and I'm looking foward to many more.
Jon