Re: alesis air fx

thanks for all the info!.....sweetwater is $150. including shipping.....in their latest propaganda they showed the air-synth and i was assured they would have them soon, got my dibbs in already.....the whole idea of effecting things by movement sounds like a blast and would confuse the troops even more, plus it saves schleppin the old cz-5000 around for non-guitar extravaganzas.....plus plus it will make my president proud that i spent some of my hard earned scoot-ol-a.....yikes.....:)m